This subforum is being completely misused.

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Ideas' started by Soz?, Dec 2, 2015.

1. Soz?

Soz? Villain

I came to this subforum to actually post a suggestion to allow people to donate a minimum of $1 vs the current $5 to bring in donations to pay for the cost of the forum, hosting, domains, etc. And maybe have some donator trophies or badges.

But when looking for a subforum to make this topic and coming here, I realized everyone is misusing the forum to talk about the game, I feel there should be different subforum for this under the st:bf section. Even I am guilty of posting replies to topics in here early because I was fooled just aswell, because it is an honest mistake on everyones part.

I know I'm new but I am sure everyone here would like to see the forum grow, and it needs to be organized for that. Also, I don't see any active mods or admins. There should be applications for openings perhaps if the admins agree that it is needed.

Cheers fellas, back to walker assault for this guy c:

P.S: WE NEED MORE STICKIES IN THE SUBFORUMS SO THESE MISTAKES DONT HAPPEN!

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Active Member

Yeah, a load of folk mistake this site as the official EA/DICE site then lose their shit on this thread. I think you could have fluorescent banners that flash and fill half the page, but dumb asses are dumb asses and they'll post regardless:D