Other E3 Games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Wickett42, Jun 18, 2015.

1. Wickett42

Wickett42 Active Member

Obviously one of our main focuses was on Battlefront this E3, but for me there were a couple of other titles and expansions I was excited about.

On September 15th of this year, Destiny is getting the new $40 expansion The Taken King. Looked pretty neat to me, so I'll be saving my pennies towards that. No Man's Sky for the PS4 looks extremely interesting and I would love to see more on that game whenever there's more info on it. Also, The Last Guardian peeked my interest. Reminded me a lot of Shadow of the Colossus which is still a favorite of mine.

How about everyone else?

2. Bruvas

Bruvas Active Member

I'm a Tomb Raider whore, and the demo didn't disappoint!
    I'm on and off the fence with the Division, but I'll keep my eye on it.
    The early access of Elite Dangerous has landed on Xbox, and I'm LOVING it!
    I don't have a PS4 yet, but No Mans Sky is definitely one to keep an eye on.
    As an Xbox owner, Forza 6, Halo 5 and Gears got my interest, as did ReCore. I'd like to see more on that!

3. IMAJEDI

IMAJEDI Member

Forza 6 and Halo 5 are definite purchase. I'll likely wait to rent Gears just for the play through, there's enough other games to command online play. With Battlefront starting it off, I'm feeling Guitar Hero, Need for Speed, and Tony Hawk add to the "nostalgia" of titles this year.

Recore for $30 is a safe buy to play some old titles and scoop up some of its 10k gamerscore!

4. Bruvas

Bruvas Active Member

[QUOAJEDI, post: 933, member: 76"]Forza 6 and Halo 5 are definite purchase. I'll likely wait to rent Gears just for the play through, there's enough other games to command online play. With Battlefront starting it off, I'm feeling Guitar Hero, Need for Speed, and Tony Hawk add to the "nostalgia" of titles this year.

Recore for $30 is a safe buy to play some old titles and scoop up some of its 10k gamerscore![/QUOTE]
    ReCore is a new IP from Keiji Inafune (Mega Man) and Mark Pacini (Metroid Prime) fame. It's the Rare collection that has all the old games, some of which were classics that I played on my Spectrum 48k! I'll be getting that for nostalgia sake :D

5. IMAJEDI

IMAJEDI Member

I don't know how I mixed them up, it's not Recore I was thinking about (although it does look good). It was The Rare Replay collection that was on my mind. 30 games with a total of 10k gamerscore for a mere $30. I'll likely pick it up so that when I'm bored I can knock out some GS.

6. Wickett42

Wickett42 Active Member

Hadn't heard of ReCore so I just watched the official trailer. Definitely one to watch for all you Xbox players. Probably one of the most creative looking Xbox exclusives I've ever seen.