Cannot submit link for my channel

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback & Ideas' started by Craig1287, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Craig1287

Craig1287 New Member

Hey guys,

I'm new to the site and one of the first things that caught my eye was the Submit Channel option in the Streams section at the top of the site. I've tried to submit my channel but I got an error saying, "Bad Request: KeyInvalid"

Does it only support Twitch? My channel is a Youtube channel. If this is the case, will the site support Youtube in the future? I plan to upload lots of SW:BF videos once the game goes live. I don't do funny montages or things like that. I try to focus on tactics/strategies, weapon reviews, tips & tricks, and videos showcasing teamwork. I made one Tips & Tricks video for the beta, here it is for reference:

I would love to have my stuff posted here to help out as many people as possible.

2. Craig1287

Craig1287 New Member

Any help on this?

3. Wickett42

Wickett42 Active Member

@WhoIsDo is the only one here who could help with this, he's the admin. It's slightly possible that it's because of your low post count. You may need to have a certain amount, but that's just a wild guess. Some forums restrict users until they've been around long enough.

4. Craig1287

Craig1287 New Member

Ah, okay.

5. WhoIsDo

WhoIsDo Active Member

Yeah, I have protection built into the forums that stops users from posting links until they've hit a certain threshold. Helps keep the spam down. :)

6. Craig1287

Craig1287 New Member

Ah, roger that.